1. CoinShell development had a week-long pause during Chinese National Day holiday and resumed on Oct. 8th. Now the whole team is back at work with renewed passion.
2. As Tensorflow 2.0 is officially released, BANCA team has requested all its modeling related personel to acquire necessary training and we will be utilizing TF 2.0 from now on for the training and testing of our deep learning models.
3. Traditional technical strategies, such as the famous Turtle Rule, require constant watch of buy/sell price points so that when a critical price is hit, trader needs to place the order. This works well in stock market as there is preset trading hours. However with cryptos, market never closes so this traditional method is very inconvenient to follow. BANCA will think about an innovative way to get around it.
1. Due to the delay of development during national holiday, we are still in the progress of designing the front-end layout for CoinShell. But we are expecting to wrap up with it very soon.
2. On the back-end, we have finalized on the dozen of trading pairs we would like to include in the alpha version of CoinShell. We are also close to deciding upon a group of simple trading signals, which are going to be the building block for more complicated models.
The BANCA platform serves the global cryptocurrency community. BANCA’s dynamic eco-chain uses AI and expert system that includes automatic management. The BANCA platform analyzes Big Data and delivers precise services tailored to the specific needs of our individual users.
Telegram channel: https://t.me/BancaPublic