1. As BANCA team is working hard on CoinShell, our newest application, we will continue to give more information about this new product through Twitter. We are acting early because we would like to have as many people as possible to know about what is coming and eventually join us as our loyal users.
2. With CoinShell, there are much more work to do on the back-end than on the front-end, we need to finalize a basket of potential promising trading signals, run each of the signals through a machine learning system and optimize the parameters. We also need to combine signals using another layer of machine learning, part of which will consist deep learning technologies, not to mention the regular server-side development.
3. As the development of CoinShell concerns machine learning and data analytics, BANCA has appointed Jason Yu as CTO to lead our tech team. He will bring useful expertise and ensure a smooth development for CoinShell.
1. We have finalized on the prototype of CoinShell. The documents now have been handed over to UI designer, who is now working closely with front-end developer and management in collaborated designing of the user-end layout.
2. We continue to research for promising trading signals. We are mainly doing it through reading of sell-side papers from finance industry and academic papers that we can gather on the internet.
The BANCA platform serves the global cryptocurrency community. BANCA’s dynamic eco-chain uses AI and expert system that includes automatic management. The BANCA platform analyzes Big Data and delivers precise services tailored to the specific needs of our individual users.